Saturday, June 17, 2023

mak, im home..

mak..im happy now..since the day you and bapak left me, i thought i wont be happy again..but then Allah send this 1 guy that taught me that i can be happy again like i used to be.. there's a big hole in my life when u and bapak left me..and it will always be there and when he came, he taught me that that whole can be decorate with flowers..make it beautiful..the hole will always be there till the day we meet again he taught me many things mak..and the funny things was, he is younger than me! 12 years younger. Its funny how i always avoided younger guys and always treat them like my own younger brothers but end up with someone that too matured but younger than me. he treat me like a princess mak..i never taught that someone will treat me carefully like im the most fragile priceless thing that he ever own..for the first time i felt like..im a girl.. maybe i used to do all the things by myself..so im more like a boy but sometimes i do felt that people around me forgot that i am still a girl and suprisingly i never told him how i felt but from the beginning even way before we both realise that we fall for each other, he treat me like im his girl and it is his responsibility to protect me from harm.. i miss u and bapak so much.. i miss u both all the time..

No comments: