Monday, December 27, 2021

AlFatihah

Mak... i hope Bapak told you that.. i took a lot from you.. nowdays and it makes me happy when ever i heard this, "kau dah jadi macam arwah mak kau jugak..suka bunga.." the first n last time, Bapak puji.. "kau ni dah jadi macam arwah mak kau jugak..pandai gubah bunga.." i know im not that good mak..but deep down i was happy but at the same time it breaks my heart when i know..Bapak is missing you badly.. i hope u both happy there, in Allah arms..playing with your cucu and your beloved cats.. i miss you so much..its hurt Mak..the fact that you no longer here with me..i went shopping for groceries alone nowdays..it used to be me you n bapak but now im alone.. its hurt..all things i did now..is only to makes Allah happy..so that if 1 day i die, He will let me meet you as soon as possible.. im jealous of Bapak..he left me to be with you..but its okay, i know he is happy with you now.. there is nothing else i want..i just want to be with you Mak..always and forever..

No comments: